Tuesday, June 23, 2009

April-May trip to Utah

Napping with Pa!
Uncle Oozie's Graduation from Snow College
Evin, Logan, Me, Jordan (aka Ooze), and Jess

Dinner at the Garden Room at the Joseph Smith Building

Grama Hoo Hoo, Grama La-Li, and Little Honey at Temple Square with the beautiful flowers.

Four Generations!!

Hogle Zoo and the Black Bear Exhibit

Rafe and cousin Evin at the Dinosaur Park.

Yummy, yummy ice cream at Macey's Grocery Store after the Dinosaur Park.

Beautiful Thanksgiving Point during the Tulip Festival.

These are pictures of our last trip to Utah. My camera wasn't working so I had to have my mom email pictures to me. So for those of you who have requested pregnant pictures, here ya go. Now, I'm a lot bigger now that I'm 11 days from my due date but you can imagine what I currently look like based on these pictures from April and May. My camera still doesn't have batteries. Rafe lost them so I have to buy new ones.

4 comments:

karlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Be You Movies said...

Lace! I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I am so excited for you!

Parks Family said...

Yummy that ice cream looks delish! You are so lucky to get to see your family so often. What a fun Spring!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Wow you did everything in Utah! Oh and good Ole Snow College we love it! Only a couple of days left that is awesome!