Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!



Woody, Momma Angel, and my little Giraffe at the Halloween lunch at Ryan's school. They provided a lunch and had a costume contest and then we got to take the kids trick or treating through all of the offices.

Rafe had a blast trick or treating. He knew exactly what to do. He would run from house to house. This picture of him holding Ryan's hand was a one time thing....we couldn't contain the energy. He would go up to the doors, say "Trick or Treat" and then try to go inside the house. He even trick or treated the same house twice within a minutes time. He definitely knows what Trick or Treating is all about. It was so fun watching him! We could barely keep up with him.

3 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Your babies are SO cute. And I love the costumes. I think Finn and Mason were twinners! :) By the way, I think Jonathan and Jen Williams are in your ward. Could you tell them hi for me if you get a chance?

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Cute pictures! I loved our little matching babies :)

karlie said...

I missed you so much this year on Halloween! Remember our Halloweens together? =) MISS YOU!