Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Times...













We went to Nick's Farmer's Market and picked pumpkins and then had a great time carving them on one of Ryan's snow days. On the night of the first snow day, Ryan and I went to see WICKED and LOVED IT!!! It was so awesome!! I have wanted to see this for years and I am so glad they came to Denver so we could. The next day, another snow day. So we were so lucky to be able to have Ryan home two days in a row. We went to our friends home and the kids went sledding and we had hot chocolate and just hung out with all of our friends and had a good time. We have over 24 inches of snow and it's still snowing. Driving around in it is exciting. So after our fun time with friends, Ryan and Rafe had a great time playing in the snow. I can't believe all of this snow. We didn't get anything close to this last winter.......and it's not even winter yet. It's been fun to see Rafe playing in it and have a good time.

4 comments:

Mendenhalls Unite said...

I love the picture of Rafe with is rosy red cheeks! Its a sign of a good time in the snow. Miss and love you!

Dan and Katie said...

Yeah for snow days!!! Except, they really don't apply to Ford Credit :(

Parks Family said...

How fun you got to go see Wicked. I hear it is really great. *sigh* someday. Rafe looks like he enjoys the snow. Love those rosy cheeks. Glad you got to enjoy a few extra days as a family hanging out and having fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see Wicked! I love that play! I can't wait to be able to go again! That's quite abit of snow for the fall! Goodness gracious!!! I miss ya Lace! Have fun!