Saturday, September 6, 2008

Growing up so Fast!!!


So a week ago Rafe got a pretty miserable cold, that he is still fighting, and he has always had my old bed in his room next to his crib/pack 'n' play that he has slept in since he was born, which he is now way to big for. Well, I felt that I should sleep in his room with him because I knew he would be waking up a lot in the night. So we decided to just sleep in the big bed together. Since that time he has now graduated from his crib to sleeping in his big boy bed. He loves it and hasn't fallen out yet that we know of. We lowered it to the ground so that the mattres and boxspring wouldn't keep falling off the bed frame. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe it!!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Lachie is in a big boy bed too - aren't they grown up! I am loving the spontaneous cuddles.