Friday, September 12, 2008

Casper my Baby Powder Ghost!



Yesterday I had just finished changing Rafe's diaper and when I put powder on him I always say, "Poof Poof". I usually twist the Bottle closed right away but didn't do it this time and Rafe grabbed the powder and shook the bottle and said, "Poof Poof" and got powder all over himself. It was so funny!! He couldn't even open his right eye because it was completely covered with powder so I had to wipe some off before I took these pictures. Just wanted to share that funny things Rafe does on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Parks Family said...

What a funny kid!

Em said...

Haha...what a cute story. So much to look forward to with our new baby! Priceless!

Nadine said...

I love the little funny things like that that kids do - it is those things that makes spending time with them such a joy :)