Monday, August 4, 2008

My Little Boy...not so little anymore.





Rafe is growing up so fast. He loves to read, read, read, and climbs, climbs, climbs. He is a very active little dude, persistent, and mischievous. His Grama and Grandpa say he's a "Jed". His uncle Jed was just as active and always getting into things he wasn't suppose to and was very persistent. They are two in the same from what I've heard. But we love him very much. He had his first REAL hair cut. Yep....I finally brought myself to doing it. I never really wanted to cut his hair because I didn't want my baby to grow up and look grown up. But I had to face it....he is growing up so BIG!! I have trimmed him up a few times but this time I really cut his hair. Half way through it I was regretting it. I looked at him and didn't like it but then again, at that point he had a mullet because only half way finished. He's not my Baby any more, he's my little Boy. It makes Mama sad.

6 comments:

Parks Family said...

He is getting so big. Glad we got to see him as a baby in Alaska though. congrats on the white coat. Keep up the tough schedule!

Anica said...

I love his little haircut! He looks so adorable and like his daddy now.

karlie said...

I think the hair cut is great! Great job Lace! He is SOOO big! What is happening to the time these days?

Nadine said...

I think you did a great job on his hair cut - he looks gorgeous :)
Nadine x

Todd & Meggen said...

Hi Lacey! I think Rafe's haircut looks great! I cut Tessa's for the first time the other day and it made me a little sad too! Love your blog! It's a great way to still see what you guys are up to! Ours is toddmeg.blogspot.com.

Be You Movies said...

Lacey! He is so handsome. I cannot believe how blond he is. Where does that come from?