Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memory Keepers:

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Anica said...

Lace, I'll always remember your poor finger at powder puff. I loved how we're all standing in the picture and there you are with your tear stained face holding up your finger. Don't forget about our spray painted legs either! Love ya!

Telle said...

Hmmm...which one to choose?? Something about a big "7" and dirt trails in the big Astro van comes to mind, mixed with a little Florida, and a LOT of laughing. Sure miss you guys. I can't believe how BIG rafe is getting. Love ya!

Nadine said...

I will remember that we "just" missed your wedding but you dressed up for us so we could see you in your beautiful wedding dress.Nadine x