Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break!!
















So for Ryan's spring break we decided kinda last minute to go to Utah. We couldn't find the sense in paying a ton of money on airfare to go somewhere warmer like Florida, as much as we would have loved to go there. We had a great time in Utah. Ryan went golfing a few times with my Dad and brother, Logan. I got to go to 3 of my friends baby showers, which I am so glad I didn't miss. We played at the park a lot and had a few picnics, celebrated my nephew, Evin's, 4th birthday, went to the Clark Planetarium with Grama and Evin, and spend a lot of time with family and friends. I got to spend a day with my sister that I love so much! Rafe loves his Aunt Sissy! We look like twins with our short hair cuts. As long as the drive was, it was worth it! It was a well needed break for both Ryan and I.

4 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I love your new haircut Lacey! And you new family photo.

Parks Family said...

How fun. Jared and Kevn's Spring breaks are different so we couldn't really go anywhere. Looks like you guys had a lot fun. Love the haircut.

Nadine said...

I like your new hair, it looks great - Jessica's too. I hope you are enjoying it

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

looks like a blast! You'll have to fill me in on everything tomorrow:)